Schott Zwiesel Pure Decanter – 25.3oz
$120.00 – $140.00
Schott Zwiesel Pure Wine Decanter
Designed to complement our Pure stemware, this decanter echoes the collection’s angular design as well as its durability. Mouth-blown from thick, clear crystal, the decanter features a wide base with a stepped riser that creates aerating ripples as wine is decanted down the neck, and encourages sediments to settle. Schott Zwiesel’s unique Tritan® crystal technology protects the decanter from chips, scratches and wear, ensuring its pristine clarity through years of daily enjoyment and entertaining.
- Expertly mouth-blown decanter highlights the beauty of crystal without sacrificing durability.
- Convex underside facilitates holding and pouring from the base.
- Patented Tritan® titanium technology creates break-, chip- and scratch-resistant stemware.
- Efficiently aerates both red and white varietals before serving and removes sediments from older wines.
- Made in Slovenia by Schott Zwiesel, famous for fine glassware innovations since 1872.
Classic Hand Cut Monogram
Decorated by hand in the USA, this glass wine carafe features a delicate hand cut monogram. Skilled artisans etch into the glass by holding it against a series of rotating stone wheels. This classic monogram wine decanter makes the perfect personalized gift for a housewarming party gift or wedding gift!
Size: 25.3 oz
Dimensions: 8 3/4″ diam., 10 3/4″ high;
Looking for additional wine carafes? Check out more of our wine carafes!